Saturday, May 11, 2013

Walk around Town

I had to take some pictures of my town for a college course, so I thought I'd share a few shots of Misawa.

I walked out the main gate and down the street about a block for these pictures.

Street signs in Japan

The intersection just outside the main gate

Other corner of the main intersetion. (That plaza has delicious authentic Naples pizza - small world!)




There are a lot of bicycles in Japan


A bicycle shop






I stopped at the visitor's center right outside the gate to get a picture of the cherry blossoms. They're almost done blooming.


Which means petals all over the place...



We have more cherry blossom trees on base than in Misawa city. They line all the streets and make it gorgeous in May!

Cherry blossom trees on base


It was a rare sunny day for these pictures. We've been getting a lot of rain lately. I'm just glad it's not snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...