Thursday, April 28, 2011

With a Cherry on Top



I am in love.



These little blossoms are popping up all over the place. I thought there were just cherry trees on the main side of base.



I was wrong, wrong, wrong.



I discovered these beauties right across the street from my apartment building. And there's even more! And now that the sun has come out to play, I may have to make another trek outside with my camera and love for cherry blossoms.

Because I am completely in love with them.

Can I please have a yard full of blossoming trees somewhere in my future?

Cherry blossoms preferred. These babies are gorgeous.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! So Macon, the town 30 minutes from where I live, has a Cherry Blossom Festival each year and they supposedly got all of their trees from Japan. Every year a group of Japanese government officials come out for the festival. All of that to say that those trees you posted look 100 times better than the ones we have here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...